For new work permit applicants please check out the information below.

If you need to renew you work permit or transfer your current work permit to a new employer, please check out:

  1. First Time Application
  2. Work Permit Renewal
  3. Work Permit Transition

If you plan to work in China, here are the basic requirements of Work Visa Application.

  • Be over 18;
  • Hold a valid passport
  • Have the professional skills and corresponding work experience to fill the relevant vacancy

Processing steps

  1. Confirm plan
  2. Collect documents
  3. Review documents
  4. Apply for work permit
  5. Apply for resident permit
  6. Collect your visa at Exit and Entry Administration
  7. Update your resident permit

Documents you need to provide:

  • Original Passport and valid visa (visa better still valid over 30 days);
  • Copy of no crime record within 6 months;
  • Copy of academic certificate;
  • Copy of work qualification certificate, original reference letter from any foreign company to prove you have 2 years full-time working experience (after graduated) in your current industry and position.
  • Copy of health certificate;
  • Applicant’s 2-inch photo within 6 months.

Your employer needs to provide:

  • Applicant’s account of Service System of Foreigners Working in China
  • Scanning of legal representative’s identity card
  • Scanning of business license
  • Official seal
  • Scanning of handling person’s ID card
  • Applicant’s labor contract

In our experience clients routinely make some errors. These common mistakes may cause rejection. Here are some common mistakes you need to be cautious about.

Name is different from the passport.

Please make sure that the name on your application form is the same as the one on your passport, not initials.

None or partial business, hotels and residence addresses listed in the fields.

Please notice that you must fill in your residence addresses with real and detailed information.

Time runs out.

It takes time to process your application. Please be aware of handing in the documents with enough time. For more details please contact our consultant.

No crime records are not legalized by Chinese Consulate or Embassy in your country.

Your PCC must be legalized by Chinese Consulater or Embassy in your country, please make sure to make it legalized. If you have any questions please contact our consultant for more information.

Academic certificate is not attached with an authenticated copy.

Your academic certificate needs to be authenticated by a professional institution. Please make sure you have both the original copy and the authenticated copy.

There is a time gap during the working experience.

Please notice your two year working experience should not have a time gap. Your work experience needs to remain continuous. If there is any time gap, you will need to explain your time gap, and will cause possible rejection.

If you have any question please contact us for free consultation or check FAQ to get more information.